Wednesday, November 12, 2014

National Signing Day

Today is the day that high school elite runners have been waiting for since they realized they were pretty decent at running freshman year.  It's the day that we all get to sign pieces of paper that essentially say the college of our choice is going to own us, body and soul, for the next 4-5 years, and that they'll pay for our education for the privilege to do so.
My college of choice is Montana State.  Out of the four colleges I visited, it was my favorite by far.
Here are some reasons why:
-Their mascot is a bobcat
-Their colors are blue and gold
-The team is incredibly cool
-The training program is exactly what I'm looking for
-Some of the girls on the team own a cat
-It's beautiful
-It's pretty similar to Park City
-The coach is also incredibly cool
I could not possibly be more excited to go to school here, and to continue my running career throughout college.  

No comments:

Post a Comment